Performed under the contract No. b / n dated December 17, 2015 between the State Public Prosecutor's Office of the Michurinsky State University of Agriculture and OJSC "PRODMASH" and the contract No. 02.G25.31.0185 dated "27" April 2016, concluded between JSC "PRODMASH" and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for the implementation of R & D on the topic "Development of technology and a set of equipment for the production of organic fertilizer from decontaminated manure produced at poultry farms"
Customer: Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Education "Michurinsky State Agrarian University"
Deadline: September 14, 2017 - October 31, 2017.
Checking the technical requirements for the reactor for the decontamination of manure by deep drying, namely:
- determination of the oxygen content in the gaseous medium in the heat treatment zone,
- determination of the temperature of gases at the entrance to the fluidized bed,
- determination of carbon monoxide content in outgoing flue gases at an oxygen concentration of 10%,
- determination of sulfur oxides in flue gases (in terms of dioxide) at an oxygen concentration of 10%,
- determination of nitrogen oxides in flue gases at an oxygen concentration of 10%,
- determination of the humidity of the manure after deep drying,
- determination of the prototype productivity of the reactor for the decontamination of manure for different types of feedstock (bird droppings with litter - PP, litter of poultry from young animals - PM, bird drop from adult livestock-PV),
- determination of the duration of deep drying of manure in the reactor for different types of feedstocks (PP, PM, PV),
- verification of compliance with the requirements for the coupling of the reactor with other equipment included in the complex of equipment for disinfection of manure by deep drying,
- verification of reactor power supply for decontamination of manure,
- checking the requirements for the structural materials of the reactor for decontamination of the manure,
- verification of compliance with the requirements for reactor design for the decontamination of manure,
- verification of reactor safety requirements for the decontamination of manure.